Bread Cake(Recipe adapted & modify slightly from Tested & Tasted)
200g bread flour
1 tsp Instant yeast
20g Liv salted butter
1. Mix all ingredients except butter into a mixing bowl & beat till it forms into dough.
2. Add in butter & continue beating till dough is smooth & elastic. Proof dough for 1hr.
3. Divide the dough into few portions & place them into chiffon tin. Proof for 1hr.
40g plain flour
3 egg yolks
30g soy milk
1 Tbsp pandan paste
3 egg whites
1. Egg yolk batter: Mix all ingredients (A) together.
2. Egg white batter: Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add in sugar & beat until frothy stiff peaks form.
3. Gently fold egg white batter into egg yolk batter & mix until well blended
4. Pour on top of the proved bread dough.
5. Bake in the preheated oven @ 160C for about 40mins.