Matcha Chocolate Basque Burnt Cheesecake抹茶巧克力巴斯克烤芝士蛋糕
250g cream cheese
3 eggs, lightly beaten
150g thickened cream
10g cocoa powder+ 2 Tbsp hot water
10g matcha powder+ 2Tbsp hot water
*Cookie crumbs + butter (optional)
1. Whisk cream cheese & sugar in a medium mixing bowl till smooth.
2. Add in eggs gradually & whisk till combined.
3. Add in thickened cream. Whisk till combined.
4. Divide batter into 2 portions. Add in chocolate paste & matcha paste respectively. Whisk till combined. Pressed the cookie mixture into the bottom of a lined 6” pan. Pour matcha batter on top, followed by chocolate batter.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @220C for 20mins, then @200C for another 5mins.