(Recipe adapted & modify from Peng's Kitchen)
Ingredient200ml UHT milk
180gm broccoli florets
1 small carrot, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
25g Liv salted butter
1 Tbsp plain flour
4 slices cheddar cheese
salt & pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in a pan, saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Add broccoli & carrots & stir fry for a few mins.
3. Add in prawn & seasonings followed by flour.
4. Add in milk & bring to boil.
5. Add in 2 slices cheddar cheese & mix evenly till dissolved. Turn off heat.
6. Ladle broccoli mixture into individual ramekins. Top with balanced cheddar cheese.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 10mins.