Citron Soufflé Cheesecake
250g cream cheese, room temperature
30g unsalted butter, melted
3 egg yolks
100ml soya milk
2 Tbsp Citron paste
2 tbsp corn flour
3 egg whites
1. Whisk together cream cheese & sugar until creamy & smooth.
2. Pour in melted butter & mix well. Add egg yolks one at a time until incorporated
3. Add soya milk & stir until well combined.
4. Sift in corn flour & mix well, then strain the mixture & add in Citron paste.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sugar & egg whites & beat until soft peak.
6. Fold in 1/3 of the meringue into strained mixture, then fold in lightly the rest of the meringue until well combined.
7. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 140C for 50mins in water bath.