(recipe adapted from Carol
270g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
30g Blue Jacket Wholemeal Flour
70g cooked quinoa
15g fine sugar
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp instant yeast
1. Using a sieve, rinse quinoa a few times under running water. Then put
quinoa in a bowl & add water. Steam till quinoa is cooked.
2. Put all ingredients & cooked quinoa in a mixing bowl. Mix till combined. Cover with a cloth & proof for 30mins.
3. After 30mins, wet hands slightly & fold the dough corners
towards the center of the dough. Proof for another 30mins. Repeat this
process for another 2 times (there will be a total of 3 times folding in 2 hrs).
4. Remove the dough onto a slightly floured table top. Divide the dough into 6 portions (100g each). Rest the dough for 15mins.
5. Shaped the dough into triangles. Proof for 1hr.
6. Sieve some bread flour onto the dough & score the dough.
7. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 5mins, then 190C for 15mins.