Sakura Cookies さくらクッキ
90g salted butter
1 egg yolk
120g plain flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
Super fine sugar, for sprinkle on top of the cookies
1. Soak the salted Sakura in a bowl, cover with enough water overnight to reduce the salt from the Sakura. Drain the Sakura & discard the water.
butter until soft, add in sugar & beat until
light in color. Add the vanilla extract & egg yolk, beat to combine.
3. Pour the flour into the bowl & knead lightly until smooth.
4. Roll out the cookie dough & cut with desired cookie cutter. Put Sakura on each cookie.
5. Bake in a preheat oven @ 180 degrees for 15mins.
6. Sprinkle with extra sugar immediately after out from oven.