(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Yochana)
120g fine sugar
90g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
10g matcha powder
65g vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Whisk eggs & sugar in a mixer at high speed till ribbon stage.
2. Fold in sifted flour & matcha powder till combined.
3. Add in oil & fold lightly till combined.
4. Pour into prepared cake tin lined with baking paper.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 170C for 40mins.
*I sandwiched the cake layers with non dairy whipped cream (with a bit of matcha powder) & azuki beans. Then I pour some melted white chocolates over the top of cake. I also made some Hoji Cha flavour macarons sandwiched with Hoji Cha buttercream.
Which version do you like? The plain cake top or this with matcha powder?