Friday, March 28, 2014

Braided Nutella Star Bread

 I did not do a good job in shaping the bread as the dough is very soft.  

Braided Nutella Star Bread

Ingredients:  
270g bread flour
30g plain flour
15g sugar
190g Nescafe Smoovlatte
1/2 tsp instant yeast
30g Liv salted butter

Filling
Nutella 

*Direct method
* Shaping refer here

These nutella bread are too addictive! I actually ate half of them right after they were out from oven, so sinful right? :P

    I am submitting this post to  International Yeasted Recipe organized by Kristy of My Little Space

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Hi Cathy,
I am new here. Your blog is awesome with lots of special creation from you.
Now i am one of your new follower.


This braided nutella sounds so good with a cup of hot tea!
mui

cathysjoy said...

10q Doreen for dropping by my blog. Give this a try & you will get hooked eating! =)

Stella Marker said...

ohhhh......yameeee Nutella Star Bread....I have mouths watering. I cant wait for making it. So exited. I love bakery ingredients dishes.

http://www.jlstewart.com.au

Post a Comment