Cat's Tongue Cookies ~ 猫舌饼干
(Recipe adapted & modified from The First Book of Baking for Beginners by Carol)
60g salted butter
40g castor sugar
55g plain flour
5g cocoa powder
60g egg whites
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Beat butter & sugar till light & fluffy.
2. Add egg whites gradually & beat until combined. Add in vanilla essence.
3. Fold in sifted flour.
4. Divide batter into half & add cocoa powder into one of the batter.
5. Fill pipping bag with batter (half chocolate, half white)
6. Pipe onto silpat mat & sprinkled chopped peanuts on top.
7. Bake at 170°C for 15mins.
Kitty: " I wanna have a bite.. "
Kitty: " Yum Yum, I'm loving it.. "
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #7 - Chocolate Delight (May 2011) hosted by Doris from Tested & tasted.