Harlo everybody! I am Moo Moo the cow. Usually when you see me on plates, you dun get to see my beautiful prints. But today, you get to see me in my full glory.
Moo Moo Bread (recipe adapted & modified from Frozen wings by Lena)
Bread flour 300g
Bread improver 3g
Caster sugar 20g
Instant yeast 1 1/4 tsp
Bamboo charcoal powder 2tsp
1. Combine flour, sugar, bread improver, yeast & water in a mixer & mix well till smooth dough is formed.
2. Add in butter till dough is smooth & shiny.
3. Divide dough into 2 portions. Add in charcoal powder into 1 portion & mix till dough is even colour.
4. Shape both dough into round shapes & divide each dough into 9 portions.
5. Stack the black & white doughs alternately in a loaf tin.
6. Place in a lightly greased loaf tin & proof for an hour.
7. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 30mins