Black Sesame Brownie
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Peng's Kitchen)
150g salted butter
130g Black sesame paste
60g fine sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
60g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
20g black sesame powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Melt butter, sugar & black sesame paste over stove with medium heat. Cool slightly.
2. Whisk in egg & mix till well combined.
3. Sift flour, baking powder & black sesame powder & mix till combined.
4. Pour batter into a lined 8" x 8" pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven @ 160C for 22mins.
Verdict: Very soft & moist. Love the intense sesame taste as you bite into it.
Post a Comment