Pineapple Upside Down Cake
some Cowhead softened butter for greasing
3 Tbsp brown sugar
5 slices Hosen canned pineapple slices
8 Hosen maraschino cherries
125g Cowhead salted butter
125g Blue Jacket Cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
30g pineapple juice
2 Tbsp rum / maraschino syrup
1. Topping: Grease the base of an 8" heart shaped tin generously with butter. Then, sprinkle brown sugar on top. Arrange the pineapple slices & cherries.
2. Cake: Cream butter & sugar until light. Beat in eggs one at a time until combined.
3. Add in sifted flour & baking powder till combined. Add in pineapple juice & rum.
4. Spread cake batter over pineapple rings. Bake in preheated oven oven at 160C for 30mins.
5. Allow cake to cool in pan slightly before inverting & unmolding the cake.
Post a Comment