Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Matcha Lava Cake
Recipe for Matcha Lava Cake
(recipe adapted from here)
60g Ghirardelli white chocolate
40g Cowhead salted butter, softened.
40g fine sugar
8g matcha powder
25g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1. Butter two ramekins & dust with some flour.
2. Microwave white chocolate & butter together in a bowl till melted. Stir till smooth.
3. Mix in the sugar & egg till combined.
4. Sift in flour & matcha powder. Mix well until no visible lumps.
5. Pour into prepared ramekins. Cling-wrap surface of ramekin & put into the freezer for 40mins.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @ 200C for 10mins.
7. Leave cake in the ramekin to cool down slightly. Use a spatula to run the sides of the cake & gently flip the ramekin onto another plate.
8. Dust with some icing sugar before served.