Monday, August 17, 2015
Lemon Butter cake
Lemon Butter Cake
(recipe adapted from Nasi Lemak Lover)
125g Liv unsalted butter
2 lemon, finely grate the rind
2 large eggs
175g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
5 Tbsp milk + 1 Tbsp lemon juice
3 Tbsp icing sugar
1 lemon, extract juice
1. Beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
2. Add in the eggs one by one & lemon rind, mixing well.
3. Fold in the flour & milk mixture. Combine well.
4. Pour the mixture into a loaf tin lined with greaseproof paper.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven at 160C for 40mins.
6. Mix icing sugar & lemon juice, set aside.
7. Prick all over the cake with a skewer & pour lemon glaze over the hot cake.
Posted by CaThY at 8/17/2015 04:57:00 AM
Labels: Cakes, Liv Butter
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment