Previously I used Mastrad cupcake pops kit to make Pumpkin Raisin Bread Pops. Today, with limited ingredients in fridge, I am using the kit again to make some ganache tartlets. I simply love these tartlets as they are bite size & is ideal for parties!
(Yields 36 tartlets)
1 cup plain flour
2 tsp matcha powder
1 Tbsp sugar
pinch of salt
90g Liv salted butter, cold & cubed
1 Tbsp matcha milk
100g 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate
100g chocolate milk
1) Sift flour, matcha powder & salt together in a mixing bowl. Add in sugar.
2) Add in cold butter & mix with fingertips until it resembles fine crumbs.
3) Add in milk & continue to knead until a soft dough is formed.
4) Fridge the dough for 5mins. Divide them into balls of 6g each.
5) Gently press the doughs into mould.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10mins.
Remove the tarts from mould & let them cool down.
Warm the milk & pour over the chocolates. Gently stir till combined.
Pipe ganache into tartlets.
Sprinkle peanut bits/hundreds & thousands or any toppings as desired.