(Recipe adapted & modify from Carol)
110g plain flour
15g salted butter
1/8 tsp salt
1 Tbsp honey
1. In a bowl, whisk the butter till light in colour. Add in sugar, salt & egg till combined.
2. Add in honey & mixed well. Add in sifted flour & mixed till it formed a dough.
3. Chill the dough for 30mins.
4. Divide the dough into 2 portions Roll out the dough into 30cm x 8cm rectangle. Put red bean fillings inside & roll up the dough.
5. Chill the dough for another 30mins before slicing into small cubes.
6. Apply egg wash to the pastry & sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
7. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 degrees for 15mins.
I used ready red bean paste for the fillings. This red red bean paste is really good.