乳酪桂花面包~ Cream Cheese Osmanthus Bread
(recipe adapted & modified from Pure Enjoyment)
Bread flour 250g
Bread improver 3g
Milk powder 10g
Cream cheese 60g
Caster sugar 10g
Instant yeast 3g
Osmanthus 2 Tbsp
1. Boil milk with Osmanthus for about 3mins. Set aside to cool down for later use.
2. Combine all ingredients except butter in a mixer & mix well till smooth dough is formed.
3. Add in butter till dough is smooth & shiny.
4. Roll out the dough into a large rectangle with the shorter end to be the same length as the length of the loaf pan. Starting with the shorter end, roll up the dough swiss roll style & place it into the loaf pan to proof for 1hr.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 30mins。
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #8 - Bread Seduction (June 2011) hosted by Jasmine from Sweetylicious.