葡萄果醬 ~ Grape jam
(recipe adapted & modify from Carol)
Ingredients:Red grapes 500g
Caster sugar 70g
1.Wash the grapes & use paper towel to wipe dry.
2. Using a blender, blend the grapes until it become puree.
3. Sieve the puree to obtain grape juice.
4. In a saucepan, mix sugar with the grape juice mixture.
5. Using a spatula, stir the mixture over medium heat on stove until it thickens.
6. Spoon the jam into a glass bottle & leave it to cool.
Go try this out. Very nice ;)
yummy home made jam, can go with the oink oink bread.
This looks like the store-bought one. So perfect!
hahaha, this is really nice. Do give it a try :)
Wah, you are really great, can even make own jam! Really admire your talent. Good job!
Aiyo, I not talented la. I only use carol's recipes ;)
homemade jam is always nice. Can use this jam for cakes and bakes also.
Yeah, I just did! Will post my bakes soon :)
Wah, grapes turn into jam....wonderful..and wonder how the taste...
It tastes like grape, just a lightly thicker version & is sweet ;)
Post a Comment