Tuesday, June 14, 2011
鸡蛋奶油卷 ~ Butter Egg Rolls
(adapted & modify from Carol 烘焙新手必备的第二本书)
270g bread flour
30g plain flour
1 tsp instant yeast
3g bread improver
30g salted butter
Chesdale Cheese slices
1. Combine all ingredients together (except butter) in a mixer & beat until a dough is formed.
2. Add in butter & beat again until the dough is smooth.
3. Divide the dough into 8 portions. Roll out one dough into a thin long stripe. Place a piece of cheese in it & roll up.
4. Proof the dough for 1hr.
5. Egg wash the rolls & sprinkle a dash of chili powder.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180°C for 10mins.
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #8 - Bread Seduction (June 2011) hosted by Jasmine from Sweetylicious.