Garlic Bread with Cheese
250g Bread Flour
1 tsp instant yeast
1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
20g butter, soften
40g minced garlic
80g salted butter
1/2 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp mayonaise
1. Placed all ingredients except butter into a mixer fitted with a hook & knead till a soft dough is formed. Add in butter & knead till the dough is elastic. Proof for 1hr.
2. De-gas & divide the dough into 2 portions. Shaped the dough into ovals. Spray water & sprinkle sesame seeds. Proof for another 1hr.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 190C for 14mins.
4. Cut the bread on a diagonal into 2cm diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread.
5. Use your fingers to pry open each crack & spread some garlic butter & cheese, followed by sliced cheese
6. Bake @ 180C for another 5mins.