75g egg whites
75g fine sugar
85g almond meal
85g icing sugar
1 Tbsp Valrhona Cocoa powder
Chocolate Ganache (50g Anchor Whip Cream +50g Belcolade Dark Chocolate 71%)
1. Sift almond meal, cocoa powder & icing sugar together. Set aside for later use.
2. Whisk egg whites until foamy, add in sugar gradually & whisk until the egg white mixture becomes shiny & stiff peaks.
3. Fold in all the dry ingredients into the egg whites batter until thick & flowy.
4. Pipe the plain batter onto silpat mat. Rap the baking tray on table top a few times to spread the batter slightly.
5. Set it aside for the shells' surface to dry up.
6. Preheat oven to 200C, slide the tray of dried macarons into the oven, off the heat immediately & keep the oven door ajar with a thick glove placed in between, for 6mins.
7. Once the 6mins is up, close the oven door . Bake the macarons at 150C till done.
8. Remove from oven & let it cool completely before removing from the silpat mat. Decorate as desired & pipe fillings.
Post a Comment