(recipe adapted & modify slightly from here)
250g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
2 Tbsp fine sugar
1 tsp instant yeast
15g SCS salted butter
squid ink (or 1 Tbsp cocoa powder + 2 tsp water)
1. Put all ingredients (except butter) in a mixer fitted with a dough hook & knead till smooth. Add in butter & continue kneading until smooth & elastic. Check for window pane. Divide dough into 2 portions.
2. Knead in squid ink (or cocoa powder & water) into one of the dough. Proof both plain doughs for 1hr.
3. De-gas both dough. Divide plain dough into 6g x 20 balls & squid ink dough into 18g x 1 ball, 5g x 12 balls.
*This portion is only enough for 1 soccer ball.
4. Grease the bowls & arrange doughs accordingly as follow (refer here for picture):1st layer: 1 squid ink, 5 white
2nd layer: 5 squid ink
3rd layer: 1 big squid ink in middle, 5 white
4th layer: 5 white
5th layer: 5 squid ink
6th layer: 5 white
7th layer: 1squid ink
5. Cover the bowl with another bowl. Wrap with 2 layers of aluminum foil tightly. Proof for another 1hr.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @ 140C for 30mins.
Post a Comment