Thursday, November 27, 2014

Loaf Singapore


Loaf is the brainchild of celebrity chef Sean Armstrong. His vision of producing high quality handcrafted breads & baked goods led to the opening of Loaf bakery in Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. 

 
Loaf’s unique style, great service and delicious products rapidly grew the brand’s popularity. It has now supplies thousands of loaves & specialty cakes every week to restaurants, food stores & cafes across New Zealand, Hong Kong & Singapore.
 
 

Loaf has recently launched its delicious sweet range across many of Singapore’s Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice, Market Place outlets & Cheers. Being Halal certified, Loaf only uses natural flavours & ingredients. Thanks to Loaf & mutant communications for giving me the opportunity to try out these mouth watering mini bites.

Frankly speaking, I am not a sweet tooth person but I find the level of sweetness in their products just to my liking! Besides that, I also love their pretty packing. Each pack (Mini Loaf bites, 120g) consists of 6 bite sized pieces. I can’t simply stop after I popped the first bite into my mouth! 

These are the few treats that I had tried.
 
Rocky road Bites - A delicious gluten-free treat, the classic rocky road includes perfectly toasted nuts, soft marshmallows, chewy fruit jubes with loads of chocolate. 
Cranberry Pistachio Bites- A classic muesli slice with a twist! Bursting with cranberries, toasted pistachios and honey, the cranberry and pistachio mini bites will have you wanting more.
   
Brownie Bites- Ultra decadent brownie. Tastes so much like fudge that one piece packs as much flavor as candy – without being over indulgent.

Chef Sean is coming to Singapore soon. I can’t wait to meet him & looking forward to understand his vision for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment