Monday, November 24, 2014
2 cups rice
1 cup water
2 medium tomato
broccoli cut to florets
2 cheese sausages, sliced
Liv salted butter, cut into cubes
salt & pepper
1. Rinse rice & add water into rice cooker. Add salt & pepper into it, mix well.
2. Remove tomato stem & make a criss cross slit on the bottom side of the tomato. Place it into the centre of rice cooker.
3. Add in the broccoli & cheese sausages. Add butter cubes & cook the rice.
4. While waiting for the rice to get cooked, fry some anchovies.
5. When the rice is cooked, mash tomato with a rice paddle & toss well. Top the rice with anchovies & serve immediately.