Orange Pound Cake
(Recipe adapted from Table for 2)
200g Liv salted butter
200g plain flour + 1 tsp baking powder, sifted
juice & zest from 1 orange
1. Cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs, one by one, beating well after each addition.
3. Add in 1/2 of the flour & beat on low speed till no lumps are seen.
4. Add in orange juice & zest, beat on low speed till combined. Add in balance of flour until smooth.
5. Divide batter into cupcake liners.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 160C for 25mins.