Friday, July 15, 2011
彩虹蛋糕卷 ~ Rainbow Swiss Roll
(Recipe adapted & modify from 孟老师的美味蛋糕卷)
60g egg yolks
120g egg whites
80g plain flour
1. Beat eggs whites until soft peaks. Add sugar slowly & continue beating until egg whites are nearly stiff.
2. Add in egg yolks & whisk until combined. Add in sifted flour & mix until well combined.
3. Divide batter into 5 equal portions & add colours. Pipe them into a tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake @ 180 deg C for 15mins.
80g butter, softened
20g icing sugar
40g whipping cream
1. Whisk butter & sugar together till combined. Add in whipping cream slowly & whisk until smooth.
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #9 - Swiss Rolling Good Times (July 2011) hosted by Obsessedly Involved with Food