Here are the rules to abide for accepting this award:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note & tell them about it
7 random things about me:
1. I am call Cathy because I am a cat lover! I do not own any real cats but I do have a very cute & hugable soft toy cat at home.
2. I am DIL (Deadly In Love) in baking & will bake as often as I can. Guess what? My cat's paws feel itchy if I can't bake!
3. I simply heart cheesecakes, be it baked or non baked. Any flavours are welcome EXCEPT durians! I'm so glad that cheese is the topic for this month Aspiring Bakers, which means I can try out different recipes & have a variety of cheesecakes in future!
4. I don't eat durians (pls refer to no 3). In fact, I can't tolerate the durian smell :P
5. I am a morning person who 'auto' wakes up everyday. Very disciplined huh? Yeah but no no, I guess I am deprived of zzZZzz.... turning into a panda now ;P
6. I love all cartoon characters! I wish I can live in a 'cartoon world' with Doraemon, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Carebears, Smurfs, Puss in boots, Marie, Chip & Dale etc as my neighbours! How fun will that be! ;)
7. I can't swim. Oh well, expected isn't it? Have you ever seen a cat that swims? ;P
P/S: I won't be passing the award at the moment as most of the bloggers out there have already got this award.
Alright, last but not least, let me present you my home made cookies. My colleague wanted to give these to her students as it is our last day of lesson tomorrow!
so cuttee!! almost cant bear to eat them :P
Kekekeke, really ah ;)
Your cookies are so 'kawaii'! I'm sure the students will like them. I'd want one too!
Omg u don't like durians? How could u? Smells so heavenly! Hahaha!
But i do agree with u, durians + cheese just don't go well together. Too rich.
Actually I ate durians when I was young. However, as I grew older, I got to know that durians are high in cholesterol, so I stopped eating them. Also, I can't tolerate the durian smell.... Hehehe ;P
Congratulations on your awards:D Lovely looking cookies, the impressions are so clear!
you sure have lots of bloggers bestowing you the award! I actually wanted to pass to you, but I thought I shall give others a chance since you're already so popular! :)
Hmm...now I know the origin of your name! Can't believe you don't like durians! So that'll be one less ingredient to play with. Hahaha...
Beautiful butter cookies you've made!
Thanks for your thought of sharing the award with me, I really appreciate it.
Yah, I guess I am the minority group of singaporean who doesn't like durians! ;)
Your doraemon cookies are just too cute to eat...!
Your cookies look so wonderful... I also hv this cookies cutter, yet to use ^_^
Quickly find an auspicious day & use it ;)
these cookies are super cute! as i'm reading the random things abt you, i think you are a very lively and cheerful girl!~ meow~
Nice to get to know you better.
Congratulations with your awards. These biscuits are so adorable...too adorable to be consumed.
CONGRATS cat (: they are super CUTE! love it (: one of the pack belongs to me :D
Hehe, that is a nice sharing session about you. :)
P/S: The MSN email address is correct. Just that I haven't been logging on, my fault... Been neglecting my MSN/email/FB... :P
Congrats on the award, and those are definitely very cute doraemon and dorami (is that even her name) butter cookies. The imprints on the cookies are so deep and obvious. I share some of the randoms with you too. i am also an auto waker who is deadly in love with baking and who cant really stand durians... yet. LOL
*hi 5* hehehe ;)
Oic! Take a break & msn! Hehehe ;)
Hahaha, next time give you a pack ;)
Hahaha, juz some basic info only ;)
Wow...they look super cute.....congrats on award....
These cookies are so cute, esp since I love doraemon.
Fong's kitchen journal,
Thanks! I love doraemon too! ;)
Post a Comment