(recipe adapted from Youtube)
250g Blue Jacket Cake Flour1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
100g cold butter
100g cold milk
60g melted chocolate
1. Add sifted flour, baking powder, salt & sugar into a medium mixing bowl. Mix till combined.
2. Rub in butter till the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add in milk & use a spatula to mix into a rough dough.
4. Roll out the dough into a rectangle & brush some chocolate on it & fold into half. Repeat this process for 3 times. Freeze the dough for 1hr.
5. Cut dough into 6 pieces. Bake in a preheated oven @190C for 20mins.