Matcha Nama Chocolate
(recipe adapted from Justonecookbook)
400g white chocolate, chopped into small pieces (I used Ghirardelli chocolate)
125ml heavy whipping cream
25g Cowhead salted butter, cut into small pieces
2 Tbsp matcha powder
1. Add cream into a small saucepan & bring it to almost boil over medium heat.
2. Add in chopped white chocolates & butter. Stir till mixture is smooth with a spatula.
3. Once the mixture is smooth, sift in matcha powder & mix till well combined.
4. Pour mixture into a 8" tin lined with baking paper. tap to remove bubbles & use spatula to smooth the top. Fridge for 4hrs.
5. To serve, remove the matcha chocolate from the tin. Slice into smaller pieces using a sharp knife (dip in hot water & dry completely). Sift more matcha powder on top of chocolates.
Super easy to do & is so yummy *^_^*