(Recipe adapted & modify slightly from Happy flour)
115g Liv unsalted butter
1/4 tsp salt
115g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp milk
50g Oreo cookies (remove cream and crushed)
extra Oreo cookies
1. Sift flour, cocoa powder & baking powder together, set aside.
2. Cream butter, salt & sugar together till light & fluffy.
3. Gradually add in beaten egg into creamed mixture.
4. Fold in flour & milk till smooth.
5. Fold in crushed oreo cookies.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan & arrange oreo cookies on the surface.
7. Bake in the preheated oven @170C for 30mins.