Portuguese Egg Tarts
(Recipe adapted & modify slightly from Passionate About Baking)
1 packet store bought puff pastry
250g heavy cream50g Fine sugar
3 Whole eggs
1/4 Vanilla extract
Method:1. Cook heavy cream & sugar over medium heat till sugar dissolves.
2. Add it to into the beaten egg yolks. Mix until well blended.
3. Strain the mixture & add in the vanilla extract.
4. Divide the puff pastry into 12 portions. Flatten the pastry and roll it into about 3-mm thick. Press onto the tart moulds.
5. Pour the fillings into the pastry tarts.
6. Bake in a pre heated oven @ 200C for 20 mins on the centre rack.