390g bread flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp Parsley
1 can beer (330ml)
30g melted salted butter
1. In a bowl, sift flour & baking powder together. Add in sugar & parsley.
2. Pour in the beer & use a spatula to mix till combined (no lumps).
3. Transfer the beer 'dough' onto a 8" square pan.
4. Pour butter onto the surface of 'dough'.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 degrees for 45mins.
This is a unique type of bread. On first bite, the crust is slightly salty & crunchy. The bread itself is sweet with a tinge of wheat taste from the beer added. The texture of bread is slightly denser & firm compared to normal bread.