35g butter, softened
20g fine sugar
35g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1 tsp cocoa powder
*whisk butter & sugar till combined. Add in sifted flour & cocoa powder. Knead to form a soft dough. Roll out the dough & chill in fridge for later use.
65g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
5g cocoa powder
300g dairy whip cream +2 Tbsp sugar + 2 tsp coffee granules + 2 tsp hot water
1. Put butter & water in a saucepan & bring to boil over medium heat.
2. Remove from heat & add all of the sifted flours. Use a spatula to stir until combined. Return saucepan to the heat & stir constantly until the dough comes away from the sides of the pan.
3. Transfer the dough to electric mixer. Beat on low speed & add eggs slowly. Mixed till combined & batter becomes a thick paste.
4. Pipe batter onto silpat mat & top with a small piece of craquelin.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @190C for 10mins, then 180C for 25mins.
6. Pipe desired fillings after the puffs were cooled.