(recipe adapted & modify slightly from here)
1 egg, beaten
340ml Dashi stock
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1/8 tsp salt
100g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
Bonito flakes (I am using Kamaboko flakes)
1. Takoyaki batter: Add salt & cake flour in a bowl. Mix together with a balloon whisk. Then pour in dashi stock & soya sauce & whisk till combined. Add in egg & whisk again til combined. Then, pour the batter into a pitcher.
2. Preheat the Bruno Takoyaki pan & brush some vegetable oil into the holes.
3. Pour the batter into the holes. Then add prawns, corn, spring onions, bonito powder & cheese & topped with more batter.
4. When the batter around the edges of the holes begins to cook, separate each takoyaki from the pan with bamboo sticks & turn them a little at a time to shape them into balls.
5. Once done, transfer takoyaki balls onto a plate. Pour Okonomiyaki sauce, mentaiko mayonnaise & sprinkle Kamaboko flakes.