(recipe adapted & modify slightly from friend)
100g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
1/4 tsp instant yeast
225g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
100g blue pea water
15g fine sugar
1/2 tsp salt
12g unsalted butter
1. Pre-ferment: mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cling wrap & leave in room temperature for 5hrs.
2. Put all ingredients (except butter) & pre-ferment into mixer & knead till a dough is formed. Add in butter & knead till the dough is soft & elastic. Check for window pane. Proof for 1hr.
3. De-gas the dough & divide into 2 portions. Rest the dough for 15mins.
4. Roll the dough out into a long rectangle & roll up like a swiss roll. Placed in a greased pull man tin. Proof for 1.5hrs.
5. Baked in a preheated oven @ 170C for 40mins.
My own version of 'Isaac Toast'
(omelette, kimchi, luncheon meat & cheese)
Your face would look better between my legs. Hey, i am looking for an online sex partner ;) Click on my boobs if you are interested (. )( .)
Post a Comment