(Recipe adapted & modify sightly from Carol Hu)
1.5 tsp instant yeast
2 eggs, lightly beaten
460g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
40g cocoa powder
100g cold cubed salted butter
1. Microwave the milk till warm. Stir in sugar & yeast. Set aside for 5mins. Add in the eggs & whisk till combines.
2. Sieve flour into mixing bowl. Add in the butter & rub until it resembles bread crumbs.
3. Pour (1) into (2) & mix with spatula then by hand. Mix quickly to form a dough.
4. Add in cocoa nibs & chocolate chips. Proof for 1 hour.
6. Cut into triangle shapes. Place on lined baking sheet. Proof for 1hr.
7. Bake in preheated oven 170C for 16mins.