南瓜蔬菜濃湯 (recipe adapted & modify from Carol)
1 small onion
600ml broth (I boiled dried scallops, 1 onion & 2 carrots together)
1/2 tsp salt
1. Remove pumpkin skin & cut into 1cm cubes.
2. Peel & cut carrots & onions into cubes.
3. Melt butter in a big saucepan.
4. Add in onions & fry over low heat for 5mins.
5. Add in carrots & fry for 2mins.
6. Add in pumpkin & fry another 3 mins.
7. Pour in the broth into the saucepan & cover with lid to let it cook for 25mins until the vegetables are soft.
8. Lastly add in milk & seasoning. Continue to let it cook for another 8mins.
1 piece of home made bread
1. Cut the bread into 1cm cubes.2. Bake in a preheated oven @ 170 degrees for 10mins.