Sunday, June 12, 2011
葡萄果酱餅干 ~ Grape Jam Cookies
(Recipe adapted & modified from The First Book of Baking for Beginners by Carol)
40g salted butter
10g castor sugar
100g plain flour
30g grape jam (I used my left over home made grape jam)
extra grape jam
1. Using a balloon whisk, beat butter & sugar till light & fluffy.
2. Add in egg mixture gradually & beat until combined. Add in grape jam.
3. Fold in sifted flour & mix until a soft dough is formed.
4. Divide dough into small portions (10g each) & roll them over chopped peanuts.
5. Lightly pressed with thumb to make a depression at the centre of each dough & fill with grape jam.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20mins.