奶油花生面包 ~ Peanut Butter Bread
(adapted & modify from Carol 烘焙新手必备的第二本书)
270g Bread flour
30g Plain flour
20g caster sugar
1 tsp instant yeast
130ml barley water
30g salted butter
100g salted butter
25g icing sugar
*All mix together
1.Combine all ingredients together (except butter) in a mixer & beat until a dough is formed.
2. Add in butter & beat again until the dough is smooth. Proof for 1hr.
3. Beat dough again in mixer for 1min. Divide the dough into 8 portions. Roll out each dough into a thin long stripe & roll up into an oval.
4. Proof the dough for 1hr.
5. Egg wash & bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 10mins.
6. Slice the bread into half (do not cut through). Apply some buttercream & fold the bread up into two.
7. Apply buttercream on both sides of the bread & sprinkle peanut powder onto it.
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #8 - Bread Seduction (June 2011) hosted by Jasmine from Sweetylicious.
Love this nutty Peanut Butter bread. Great to accompany with a cup of coffee. ;p
Yes, this is really very yummy! =)
WOW! Looks so good, I like to add pork floss too :)
Sure, can add anything you like ;)
Look so GREAT! Who could resist those soft buns!
Yeah! very soft buns indeed :)
with barley water.... so interesting!
(I know where that came from . hehe)
haha no wonder you were telling me that you went to boil barley water! Should have know that your itchy paws cannot resist the temptation! Interesting recipe that uses it too!
Ya, I 4got which blogger used barley water also & said that it yielded soft bread. So I just tried since I boiled a big pot of barley water today ;)
I boiled barley water because I sick need drink to some cool water leh. Did this last minute only ;)
sick still do!!! but looks really soft.
Aiyo, nothing for me to eat at home so I gotta make a bit of bread ;P
Barley water, does it have any barley taste?
no barley taste but the bread is extremely soft ;)
Looks tempting.... yum yum ^_^
yah yah, this is really very nice :)
Post a Comment