奶油花生面包 ~ Peanut Butter Bread
(adapted & modify from Carol 烘焙新手必备的第二本书)
270g Bread flour
30g Plain flour
20g caster sugar
1 tsp instant yeast
130ml barley water
30g salted butter
100g salted butter
25g icing sugar
*All mix together
1.Combine all ingredients together (except butter) in a mixer & beat until a dough is formed.
2. Add in butter & beat again until the dough is smooth. Proof for 1hr.
3. Beat dough again in mixer for 1min. Divide the dough into 8 portions. Roll out each dough into a thin long stripe & roll up into an oval.
4. Proof the dough for 1hr.
5. Egg wash & bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 10mins.
6. Slice the bread into half (do not cut through). Apply some buttercream & fold the bread up into two.
7. Apply buttercream on both sides of the bread & sprinkle peanut powder onto it.
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #8 - Bread Seduction (June 2011) hosted by Jasmine from Sweetylicious.