比利時鬆餅 ~ Belgian Waffles
(recipe adapted & modify from Carol)
Ingredients:120g Bread flour
100g Plain flour
50g Caster sugar
1/2 tsp Instant Yeast
50g butter, cut into small pieces
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1. Sift bread & plain flour together in a mixing bowl.
2. Add instant yeast into milk.
3. Add salt & sugar into (1) & mix well.
4. Add (2), egg & vanilla essence into (1) & knead until a dough is formed.
5. Add in butter & knead for about 5-6mins until the dough is not sticky.
6. Proof the dough for about 1-1.5hrs until it becomes double in size.
7. Knead the dough again slightly to release the air inside & divide into 8 portions.
8. Roll into rounds & rest the dough for another 20mins.
9. Preheat the waffle maker.
10. Put one dough into the centre of the waffle maker. Close the lid & let it cook for 3.5mins or until golden brown. Repeat for the rest of the doughs.
Belgian Waffles with home made Grape Jam ;)