Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oink Oink Oink

I loves bread making & especially loves to explore different cute bread designs. What's next after my Panda & Moo Moo animal theme bread? 
 *Clears throat*
See this flying pig? Yeah, let me proudly present you my PIGGY Bread! Oink Oink...


Oink Oink Oink ~ My 3 little pigs

Recipe refers here
* I divided the dough into 2 portions & 'assembled' this piggy based on my estimation


 
Piggy: "Smile at me if you think I am adorable..."

I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #8 - Bread Seduction (June 2011) hosted by Jasmine from Sweetylicious.

19 comments:

Shereen said...

Smiling from ear to ear:D Brilliant and super cute.I love pigs and wish I could have a kuni-kuni(miniature)pig as a pet!

cathysjoy said...

Shereen,
Hehehe, I love pinky cartoon pigs ;)

Shiauli1981 said...

哈哈哈。。很可爱!

cathysjoy said...

Shiauli1981,谢谢 :)

Amelia said...

OMG, your oink oink bread so cute, I want 1 slice, LOL
http://ameliade-ssert.blogspot.com

cathysjoy said...

Amelia,
Thanks for your kind words :)

Jess said...

wah!!! i want!!!!!

Ilove Icook Ibake said...

OMG Cathy! I just made the panda bread, still not really satisfied with it and decided to give it a second try, before that u came out with moomoo bread, and I thought, ok will try moomoo bread after I do my 2nd try panda bread(but my kids said they prefer to see the moomoo face instead of the skin *faint - dunno how to make hehehe*, and now u come out with piggy bread!!!
thks so much! my kids will be delighted to see this piggy face, bookmarked :)

cathysjoy said...

Jess,
hahaha, cute huh? ;)

cathysjoy said...

Ilove Icook Ibake,
Hahaha, Yeah, I'm sure they will like it ;)

Anncoo said...

Oh Cathy..this is so cute, its really makes me smile :))

cathysjoy said...

Anncoo,
Thanks ;)

Jeannie said...

Waa...so cute! and it does looks like piggies:D

cathysjoy said...

Jeannie,
hahaha, Thanks ;)

Sotong said...

you're really good with bread! can't wait too see what animal u come up with next!

cathysjoy said...

Sotong,
Thanks for your kind words. ;)

travellingfoodies (Alan) said...

haha very cute indeed! i like this and your panda bread!

cathysjoy said...

Alan,
Thanks! How about making your own piggy or panda bread? ;)

cathysjoy said...

Hundred80degrees,
Thanks :)

Post a Comment