香蕉巧克力方块 ~ Chocolate Bottom Banana Square
(recipe adapted & modify from Sweets & loves)
120g unsalted butter
60g castor sugar1 tsp vanilla essence
3 bananas, mashed
180g plain flour, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
25g cocoa powder, sifted
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream the butter with sugar till light & fluffy.
2. Slowly add the egg, vanilla essence & mashed bananas. Beat till well incorporated.
3. Add the flour in 3 additions & fold into the mixture with a rubber spatula. Add in some chopped peanuts.
4. Divide the mixture into half & add the cocoa powder into one half of the mixture.
5. Pour the chocolate mixture into an 8" square pan, followed by the banana mixture. Top with chocolate chips & remaining chopped peanuts.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.