蔥油餅 ~ Scallion Pancake
(recipe adapted & modify from Carol)
300g plain flour
180g warm water
1/2 tsp instant yeast
1/8 tsp salt
1. Dough: Add warm water into the rest of the ingredients. Knead until it become a non sticky dough.
2. Brush a bowl with oil lightly & put the dough inside. Spray the dough with water & proof for 40mins.
3. After proofing, knead the dough lightly on a floured table top.
4. Divide the dough into 4 portions. Use a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a thin pancake.
5. Sprinkle 1/8 tsp of salt & pepper on pancake.
6. Spread 1 Tbsp of sesame oil onto the pancake. Sprinkle scallions.
7. Roll the pancake lightly like a rug & roll it up like a snail / spiral.
8. Proof the pancake for 10mins.
9. Roll pancake out into rounds & pan fry in a little oil on both sides until golden.