乳酪桂花面包~ Cream Cheese Osmanthus Bread
(recipe adapted & modified from Pure Enjoyment)
Bread flour 250g
Bread improver 3g
Milk powder 10g
Cream cheese 60g
Caster sugar 10g
Instant yeast 3g
Osmanthus 2 Tbsp
1. Boil milk with Osmanthus for about 3mins. Set aside to cool down for later use.
2. Combine all ingredients except butter in a mixer & mix well till smooth dough is formed.
3. Add in butter till dough is smooth & shiny.
4. Roll out the dough into a large rectangle with the shorter end to be the same length as the length of the loaf pan. Starting with the shorter end, roll up the dough swiss roll style & place it into the loaf pan to proof for 1hr.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 30mins。
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #8 - Bread Seduction (June 2011) hosted by Jasmine from Sweetylicious.
The bread look super soft, something different cream cheese with osmanthus, add to my to do list which is getting longer, LOL
Fr. Amelia dessert
Yup, it is really super soft, I guess it is due to the cream cheese. Kekeke ;)
Happy baking =)
Looks so soft ,I also want to make....hehehe
Yes! Pls do! you will love this! ;)
Looks really soft and healthy too!
Yup very soft indeed with a very light osmanthus fragrance ;)
哪里有，显丑了。 多谢捧场 ;)
i dont think i've tried putting cream cheese in my breads but i can imagine how yummy they are!
Give it a try ;)
Wow.. another soft and fluffy bread again ! And a very unique favour this time ! Great job there !
hhhmmm yum yum....cream cheese bread....i want! :)
Yah it's really nice :)
Unique combination! Wow...
Try it out. It is a really soft bread with a light Osmanthus taste :)
Post a Comment