意仁面包 ~ Barley Buns
(adapted & modify from Carol 烘焙新手必备的第二本书)
150g Bread flour
50g Barley (cooked)
20g caster sugar
1 tsp instant yeast
60ml barley water
10g salted butter
1. Combine all ingredients together (except butter) in a mixer & beat until a dough is formed.
2. Add in butter & beat again until the dough is smooth. Proof for 1hr.
3. Beat dough again in mixer for 1min. Divide the dough into 5 portions & roll into rounds
4. Spray water & sprinkle oats on top of doughs. Proof the doughs for 1hr.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180°C for 10mins.
see how soft my bread was on the 2nd day
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #8 - Bread Seduction (June 2011) hosted by Jasmine from Sweetylicious.