Raisin Loaf ~葡萄干吐司
(Recipe adapted & modified from Carol 烘焙新手必备的第二本书)
20g caster sugar
230g bread flour
20g plain flour
6g Instant yeast
3g bread improver
120ml cold water
- Place all ingredients into the mixer (except butter & raisins) to form a soft dough.
- Add butter into the dough & beat until the dough becomes smooth and non-sticky.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured work surface. Knead in the raisins. Smooth the dough into a round ball & divide into 2 equal portions.
- Flatten & roll out each dough into an oval shape. Roll up swiss roll style. Place in a bread loaf tin (well greased), seams side down. Let dough proof for 1 hr or until the dough rise up to 90% of the height of the tin.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of dough.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 180 deg C for 35mins.
- Unmould the bread immediately when removed from the oven. Let cool completely before slicing.
I am submitting my entry to Aspiring Bakers #5 : Fruity March (March 2011) hosted by Jess of Bakericious