Matcha Red Bean Loaf ~抹茶红豆吐司
(Recipe adapted & modified from Happy Home Baking)
50g caster sugar
250g bread flour
4g Instant yeast
3g bread improver
1 Tbsp Matcha powder
100ml red bean water
100g red bean
- Place all ingredients into the mixer (except butter) to form a soft dough.
- Add butter into the dough & beat until the dough becomes smooth and non-sticky.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured work surface. Smooth the dough into a round ball & divide into 2 equal portions.
- Flatten & roll out each dough into an oval shape. Roll up swiss roll style. Place in a bread loaf tin (well greased), seams side down. Let dough proof for 1 hr or until the dough rise up to 90% of the height of the tin.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 180 deg C for 30mins.
- Unmould the bread immediately when removed from the oven. Let cool completely before slicing.