Matcha Oatmeal Cookies (Recipe adapted & modified from Blessed Homemaker)
90g brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
90g all purpose flour
1 tsp matcha powder
150g Instant oats
60g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cream together the softened butter & brown sugar until smooth & creamy.
- Add the egg & beat well. Add in vanilla essence.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour & matcha powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture & beat until incorporated.
- Stir in the instant oats & chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop cookie dough onto the prepared baking tray.
- Flatten the cookies slightly & bake the cookies for about 15mins.