Friday, July 15, 2011
彩虹蛋糕卷 ~ Rainbow Swiss Roll
(Recipe adapted & modify from 孟老师的美味蛋糕卷)
60g egg yolks
120g egg whites
80g plain flour
1. Beat eggs whites until soft peaks. Add sugar slowly & continue beating until egg whites are nearly stiff.
2. Add in egg yolks & whisk until combined. Add in sifted flour & mix until well combined.
3. Divide batter into 5 equal portions & add colours. Pipe them into a tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake @ 180 deg C for 15mins.
80g butter, softened
20g icing sugar
40g whipping cream
1. Whisk butter & sugar together till combined. Add in whipping cream slowly & whisk until smooth.
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #9 - Swiss Rolling Good Times (July 2011) hosted by Obsessedly Involved with Food
Posted by CaThY at 7/15/2011 06:02:00 AM
Labels: Aspiring Bakers, Swiss roll
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
hey Cathy..this is extremely beautiful ~~~ to the max!!! =)
Your masterpiece!! Beautiful :)
Aiyoh Cathy, your swiss roll so pretty. Loves the rainbow color. I'm coming for tea :)
wah! this is the ultmatum I think!!!! wonderful job!!!
Very impress with the efforts you put into this beautiful rainbow swissroll. Super pretty!
Thanks for your kind words :)
Thanks! Help yourself with the rolls :)
Giam Siah ! ;)
All thanks to your Wilton colours! *^_^*
Pretty roll! :)
Are there cake roll elves making these wonderful rolls ? Amazing work !
Hahaha, thanks :)
Wow, this look so colourful and beautiful!
Nasi Lemak Lover,
Hi Cathy, what size is your pan? Thank you:) Quyen
11 x 14" =)
Post a Comment