(Recipe adapted & modify from Baking Library)
130g plain flour
20g castor sugar
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
60g salted butter, chilled & cubed
130ml whipping cream, chilled
1. Sift flour & baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add in sugar.
2. Add in the cubed butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse flour-coated butter crumbs.
3. Pour in whipping cream & raisins. Use a spatula & stir to obtain a moist sticky dough.
4. Chill the dough for 10mins.
5. Lightly flour a work surface. Flatten the dough to about 3cm in height & cut out rounds using cookie cutter dusted with flour. Chill in fridge. Meanwhile preheat oven @ 180°C for 20mins.
6. Bake the scones for 15mins.
These scones are really soft & yummy. Even my 1.5yrs old niece love these! She munched on the scones happily & hold on to the box of scones tightly!